Therapeutic massage is a procedure aimed at rehabilitation, strengthening and development of certain parts of or the entire body. Children are recommended therapeutic massage to improve health and treat existing diseases. Massage stimulates growth and muscle development, helps maintain normal muscle tonus, develops movement activity. Massage performed on small children produces healthy effect on development of not only muscles but also the entire musculoskeletal system and also digestive, nervous and blood circulation systems. As practice shows, this is a powerful factor contributing to the correct and comprehensive development of the child’s entire body.
- respiratory diseases;
- cardiovascular system diseases;
- musculoskeletal system diseases and traumas;
- diseases of digestive organs (non-acute);
- metabolic disorders;
- nervous system diseases and traumas;
- headache, sleep disorder, irritation.
- acute inflammatory processes;
- skin diseases.
Duration of the procedure: 30 minutes
The procedure performed by: Maksym Vitaliyovych Ilko